CORE VALUES HALL OF FAME
The goal of the program is to recognize SSVA team members who are living examples of SSVA’s Core Values.
The foundation of the SSVA Community is our 10 Core Values:
- Promoting a positive and peaceful world.
- Enhancement of the quality of life for all.
- Person centered planning and thinking in all decisions.
- Maintaining a positive outlook, attitude, and solution focused perspective.
- Kindness, generosity, and lending a helping hand – a family like atmosphere.
- Open, direct, honest, and timely communication
- Respecting and embracing diversity and difference of opinion.
- Safe working and living environments - taking care of the world around us.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Having fun!
Hampton Roads Impression Winner
Daine Douglas recognized by Maria Jenkins for creating a Positive and Peaceful World
Positive and Peaceful World - You make the world a more positive and peaceful place. Thanks for being a team player and helping when needed.
Lynchburg Impression Winner
Connie Windsor recognized by Chastidy Kurz for her Kindness
Kindness - You express kindness and humility.
Danville Impression Winner
Kristy Talbard recognized by Annitra Haymes for Person Centeredness
Person Centeredness - You use person-centered planning and thinking.
Thank you all for the effort you're making to live out SSVA's core values!
YOU’RE LEAVING AN AMAZING IMPRESSION :)